Thoughts that occurred to me in no order:
1. It looks *just like* The West Wing
2. What on earth was she thinking with that dress? I don't get it.
3. His kids look really well-behaved
4. He's such an ordinary man yet somehow extraordinary
5. They look like a nice couple and she looks like the kind of person you'd want to be supporting this man in this time in this job
And ... I'm aware that I have let my idealism and hope take over the last couple of days. I want, just for a little while, to live in a world where all things, not just the worst of things, are possible. It's nice to live here, just for a little while. I mean, I know that at the end of the day, he is just a man and he is also an American President and he will make choices that best serve the USA and not necessarily *all* of us. And he will fail and make mistakes but he also seems like a man who is ready and willing to learn and grow. It's going to be an interesting 4 years and somehow, I feel more anticipation than dread about the future. And that's nice too.