1. Finally unpack my blender and give it a place on the benchtop. Experiment making smoothies and cocktails - try one new recipe a week. (Add to Item 3)
2. Cull my to read and reading piles - remove books that I don't really want to read or have been struggling to remember to finish. Life is too short!
3. Expand my staple cooking repertoire - create a recipe book in which add 50 new recipes I have tried and mastered, preferrably gluten free.
4. Maintain a gluten free diet
5. Publish 6 Twelfth Planet Press Books
6. Launch Swancon 36/Natcon 50
7. Sell my personal goal of number of memberships to Swancon 36
8. Explore new avenues for Twelfth Planet Press including distribution, podcasting, new online presence
9. Develop/Complete the 2011 Twelfth Planet Press publishing schedule
10. Read 50 books
11. Write 25 reviews
12. Finish 2 quilts
13. Start 2 new craft projects
14. Go to Worldcon
15. Start saving money for WFC 2011
16. Do more things that make me happy (this one is abstract but relates to decision making in my social scheduling etc)