In order to distract myself, I've just noticed that I have 6 days left at work with 4 exceedingly urgent, big tasks that need to be finished before I leave, am getting on an airplane in 9 days and am not sure I have enough clean underwear and certainly no reading plan, and I have a weekly to do list of 68 items with only 3 things checked off it so far.
So. Must refrain from seeing boy. Boy needs to work and I need to sleep. Must also start gently going cold turkey in preparation for 3 weeks of not being able to see him at all. (can. not. stop. talking. to him. seriously. it's becoming a problem)
Must also get all things done before I leave. My life has now separated out into before and after - things that need to be done before I go and stuff that can be put off till after. Probably should actually focus on the stuff that needs to be done before. Like washing underwear.
So ... if I promised you something I told you was on my to do list for this week, feel free to ride me on it.
Otherwise, I have:
- my edits for Shiny Issue 4 to sort out and leave with T
- a bunch of Buffy eps commentary to leave with R
- find my ipod (damnit!)
- work out what reading I am taking (this deserves its own post)
- finish 3 reviews I am writing for ASif!
- publish all submitted reviews for ASif!
- finalise draft content for TPP website
- slush New Ceres and Novella Series Call (this could be a pipe dream)
and a bunch of other stuff to sort out